Friday, January 14, 2011

Outremont

I have a request for the people of Outremont. Please vote for someone other than Tom Mulcair in the next election. I would even encourage those voters to vote Liberal, because whoever Iggy has hand picked would be better than Tommy Boy. I have to say that Tom might be the most irritating politician in the Canadian legislature to my ears. Anybody but Mulcair. Applauding a Liberal victory is not generally in my nature, but in this case I can make an exception. The Tories have no chance in Outremont, so I have to ask its voters to vote Liberal in the March election.

I know that Mulcair would take this post as an "orange badge of courage", I just can't listen to him anymore. Quoting him directly could give me great material as a Tory blogger, but I'll take that loss of inspiration to spare myself from the nausea of his political speech.

7 comments:

  1. more annoying than mark holland? :s nah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, it's a three-way tie, Mulcair, Holland and Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't forget Hedy Fry either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat Martin, Scott Reid and Shaboom Coady would be other grating irritants you don't want in your eyewash either.

    E Mac/

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Anon at 6:47,

    You mean the former communications director for Paul Martin, Scott Reid, right? Not the current Tory MP Scott Reid?

    As for who Iggy picked to run in this riding, it's former Chretien minister Martin Cauchon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Conservatives have put their young "Top Gun", Rodolphe Husny, in Outremont. We must vote for Rodolphe as he will do great things for Outremont in Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete