Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NHL All-Star Game

The NHL's decision to decide the final All-Star teams by selecting all the players then appointing captains and having them take turns picking their teammates is fantastic. I might not watch the All-Star game, but I will damn sure watch the All-Star draft. That will be great television. This is a great idea and they need to do it every year. I want to see Crosby and Ovechkin be the captains, and I want their own personal rivalry to spill into the game. There are no to players in the game with a higher profile desire to defeat each other each time they compete.

Well done NHL.

1 comment:

  1. Tamato Tomato. Nothing to see here folks. 10-9 is not hockey and no hokey little throw your sticks in the middle is going to get me to tune in. Now, Stan Lee's Guardian Project just might.

    ReplyDelete