Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heather Mallick Fear Mongering

For all the left wing accusations of Tory "fear mongering" in the past few weeks, where is the outrage when Heather Mallick writing for the Toronto Star does the exact same thing from the left hand side? Her most recent piece about what would become of Canada in a Conservative majority government is borderline insane. But fortunately for me I don't need to respond to it because one of my favourite voices in the media Charles Adler has already done so far better than I ever could. So rather than direct you to her article, I will send you to http://www.charlesadler.com/ where you can scroll down the audio archives on the right hand side and listen to marvelous punditry. Look for the segment March 29th part 1. Adler is on a roll, and you need to listen to his show every day during this election campaign on the Corus Radio Network.

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for the radio guys. They are the only ones holding the Liberals to account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o/t does anyone know about a book written by Norman Spector about the sponsorship scandel?Supposed to be releaased today. I don't know the name but want to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Heather Mallick writing for the Toronto Star does the exact same thing from the left hand side"

    Excuse me? Is there someone on the right who is totaly mentally ill that I'm not aware of? No one I can think of on the Conservative side of things was as far off the mark as Heather Mallick. She compares to normal Liberal reporters like Canadian Conservatives compare to communists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I should clarify. What I mean is that Heather is so far beyond sane that even the most vile conservative couldn't come near her level. If she would only pull her head out of the sewer, she might actually see what's been going on in Canada the last 15 years.

    ReplyDelete