Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank You Scott Reid

For as much as I tend to complain (and indeed joke) about Scott Reid, I really should be thanking old Beer and Popcorn for playing such an important role in electing Stephen Harper. Scott I don't know if we could have done it without your help, and it has paid off. Mr. Harper has now passed Lester B. Pearson in tenure and stands poised to be one of the most effective Prime Ministers in our nation's history. Beer and popcorn did our country a great service.

I don't want to kiss your ass Scott, I want to shake your hand and say thank you. If I should ever meet Scott Reid in person, I'm just going to smile, nod my head, offer to shake his hand and say "thank you for beer and popcorn".



5 comments:

  1. Does he belong to the hair club for men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are classics, you should include his, "kill him" article as well, it really rounds out the Liberal point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what did he say Alberta could do to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was "Alberta can blow me" caught on video?

    ReplyDelete