Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Questions For Kady?

Do you have any questions that you would like to ask the CBC's main politics blogger Kady O'Malley? The CBC is soliciting your feedback, and if you have a question, click here. I strongly recommend sending your questions about the CBC refusing access to information requests about their finances, because I know what a freedom of information crusader Kady is. She really wanted the publication of our military documents on Afghanistan, and I'm sure her employer refusing to release cost expenditures really has her steaming mad...

5 comments:

  1. This is what I submitted:

    I would like Kady to do a story on the CBC refusing access to information requests about their finances. She really wanted the publication of our military documents on Afghanistan, so something as mundane as CBC finances should be fine, because publishing the military documents put soldiers lives in danger. Publishing CBC finances would only put CBC executives jobs in danger, not their lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Iceman, I plagerized a line from your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the point? She is a CBC/Liberal shill and no amount of sweet talk will change her mind on anything.
    Whatever her payrank scale is, it's way more than she should be getting according to her low work and ethic standards.
    There is no redemption for her in my books as she professes to take the high-road. "NOT!"
    Like Ignatieff - He/She is not a trendsetter or groundbreaker.

    E Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would ask the question: Is the CBC the propaganda arm of the Liberal Party or is the Liberal Party the Political arm of the CBC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My five year old son wants to know what a Liberal is.since he was born he has never heard of a Liberal being in power.He always asks me ,Daddy what is a Liberal.Tongue in cheek.

    ReplyDelete