Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unstoppable

I have watched a lot of bad movies in the last two years. There are a number that I would not even watch until the end despite paying money for the privilege. That being said, I rented Unstoppable with Denzel and the new Captain Kirk, and I very much enjoyed the film. If you are looking for something to do in the evening in the near future, Unstoppable is worth watching. Chris Pine has a future, though I would still rank him talent wise behind Christian Bale.

My late grandfather was a train engineer/conductor, and as a youngster I had the opportunity to ride with him once in the lead car. Perhaps based on these childhood memories I am more inclined to enjoy this movie than others. Take that for what it's worth, but I still think you'll like the film.

1 comment:

  1. Denzel = my favourite actor. I didn't realize that watching trains would be so thrilling.

    ReplyDelete