Saturday, February 26, 2011

Movie Of The Year?

With the Oscars coming soon, which nominee do you think was the best movie of the year? That is today's poll question. I have yet to see a single movie on this list, though I fully intend to rent the Fighter when it is released on video. There have been so many bad movies in the last 5 years that I don't rent nearly as many films as I used to and I very rarely go to the movie theatre anymore. The clips I've seen of Christian Bale in the Fighter are phenomenal. It is difficult to pick an Oscar favourite if you haven't seen any of the movies. This year I will be endorsing the Fighter, because I enjoyed its trailer above all other trailers.

How was Marky Mark not nominated for best actor? That being said, the biggest controversy might be why was the Expendables not nominated for a single award? Not one! This is a crime against humanity.

3 comments:

  1. What about Barney's Version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the Oscars, a group of extremely insecure multi millionaires, get together to promote one movie, or actor, over another in order to get the sheeple to go out and spend more money on that movie, or actor and make them multi, multi millionaires. Good gig if you can get it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your poll you forgot the most important (and probaly most popular) choice:

    I don't bother with the oscars so who gives a sh&t?

    ReplyDelete