Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheering For Celebrity Trainwrecks

Today's poll question; which celebrity trainwreck do you most want to see succeed in life? Who, if any, are you cheering for? It could be Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Gary Busey, Mike Tyson, Whitney Houston, Tom Sizemore, Britney Spears, etc. This is not a moribund poll of who do you want to see crash and burn, but rather who do you want to see live a long and fruitful life in the public spotlight. There is a none of the above option, but there are also enough choices that there has to be someone you are secretly rooting for. Personally I still have not decided between Tom Sizemore and John Daly for the trainwreck I'd like to see succeed.

UPDATE: I voted for John Daly. "You don't know me, like I know me."

5 comments:

  1. Michael Richards.
    To JB Smoove in the last Curb Your Enthusiasm season:
    "If only there was some word that I could use that would make you as mad as I am now."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does succeed mean going away into some private less public career that will get them off the MSM tabloid fodder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of the above. They had all the breaks in the world. They lived a life of luxury and decadence that 95% of the rest of the world can't even dream of.

    They had it all and, rather than value it, they pissed it away.

    If, somehow, they manage to pull themselves up and become successful again, good - I guess - whatever.

    That's THEIR business. Not mine.

    As far as being their private little cheerleader? Naw, I don't think so. If they continue to descend who cares? It's Hollywood.

    Someone just as shallow and self centered is waiting in the wings to replace them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Wine house and Lindsay Lohan? Frig! Are these stupid broads famous for anything *OTHER* than getting drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iggy and then they will hire him back at harvard

    ReplyDelete