Wednesday, June 30, 2010

God Save The Queen?

Are you excited that the Queen is visiting Canada? Will you be traveling to a location near you to possibly catch a glimpse of the Monarch? Personally, the British crown does not appeal to me and I would rather we cut our official constitutional ties with the mothership. Nearly every man that I have met in my entire life who speaks with a British accent has insulted me after I mentioned my Scottish ancestry. The most common joke being about sex acts with farm animals. As a result, I don't have a fond opinion of the British. Never in my life have I been sexually aroused by sheep, much less any form of livestock.

My general opinion is to Hell with England. I don't want the Queen to be my head of state, and my preference would be to cut all formal ties with England.

No comments: