Monday, June 28, 2010

G20 Protest Slogans

Have any leftards yet forwarded the conspiracy theory that the black pajama brigade were in fact Harper loyalists trying to discredit legit protests? We know how the left has a tendency to accuse others of doing dishonest things that they do themselves, not unlike how lefties in the United States will dress up as Adolf Hitler and go to a Tea Party protest. So in the spirit of the lonely patron peacefully protesting to bring back MacDonald's pizza this weekend, what would you write down on a sign to take to the next G20 Summit to discredit the anti-globalization movement?

"Hamster Racing Is Exploitation!"

"Legalize Crime!"

"Free Houses For Everybody!"

7 comments:

  1. I have a human right to other people's money
    or
    It doesn't matter what you do....I'll change my mind anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side 1 ; Down with banks
    Side 2 ; Where's My Cheque

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your money is My money"
    "My money is My money"
    "Obama said he would pay my mortgage & fill my gas tank" ... "Still poor!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's your money I'm after baby! (thanks to the Wonder Stuff)

    Give give give me more more more! (also thanks to the Wonder Stuff)

    We haven't run out of your money yet.

    Pedophiles are people, too!

    We're only making plans for Nigel! (thanks XTC)

    I was looking for a job, and then I found a job.
    And heaven knows I'm miserable now. (thanks to the Smiths)

    Pardon Karla!

    Phony Beatlemania has bit the dust! (thanks to the Clash and has nothing to do with discrediting the left but would be a cool sign to see.)

    Clifford Olson deserves a pension.

    We're more equal.

    Hide the hamster!

    Welcome to the PETA pit!

    Deet is murder!

    Anarchy in the GTA. (sorry Sex Pistols)

    Make Tax Freedom Day December 25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dance wins hands down for sheer quality volume. That said:

    Where's my cheque. Do you think Anarchy is Cheap?

    Syncro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dion Phaneuff is not captain material.

    Gophers are people too!

    How come Hawiians don't have birth certificates?

    Vuvuzelas for everyone!

    Flynpigranch

    ReplyDelete