Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goodbye Larry King

Of all the people currently employed in the American media that I would like to see resign their positions, Larry King was not very high on my list. I can't say that I was a fan, he just wasn't someone who excited any animosity in me and I enjoyed watching some of his interviews with compelling guests. Anytime I did watch, it was more for the guest than the host. The thing that really bothers me about his retirement is who CNN may bring in to replace him. Apparently Ryan Seacrest from American Idol is the lead candidate, which I don't have an opinion on because I have never watched American Idol. Just please don't let it be Joy Behar. I can't stand Joy Behar. Though I don't know why I care, because I very rarely watch CNN anymore.

My nominee to replace Larry King would be Tucker Carlson.

1 comment:

  1. Tucker is totally a FOX guy. Love his "daily caller" web-blog. I would doubt that he would move to CNN - wrong side of the fence.

    ReplyDelete