Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Important Jobs: No Experience Required

I have noticed a growing trend among Democrats in the United States, that evidently having little to no relevant experience is now considered to be an asset when applying for a job. When Obama was campaigning to be President, he was actually running on a lack of experience. Now we have his second Supreme Court nominee, who has never sat as a judge and the Dems are calling it "refreshing". I have always wanted to be an astronaut, and I think what most qualifies me for the position is no formal training or experience. Forget "space travel as usual", I would bring a fresh new perspective to a tired aged profession. I'm sure if I applied to be an airline pilot, my prospective employer would find my lack of flying experience "refreshing".

1 comment:

  1. I listened to part of her testimony today and was struck by her non-candour. For example She took forever to sort of admit that a memo on partial-birth abortions was hers (she only admitted finally that she recognized her handwriting). A testimony worthy of Bill Clinton, for whom she used to work.

    ReplyDelete