Monday, November 23, 2009

Robyn Williams on the Scottish People Inventing Golf

As a golfer of Scottish ancestry, this might be the funniest clip that I have ever seen! I literally fell on the floor laughing when my parents introduced me to it. In addition to being a Scot, I am also obsessed with golfing. I have played approximately 1500 holes in 2009. I had never quite thought about the creative process that led to the creation of the sport in Scotland circa the 15th century. It is possible that Robin's comedic interpretation of how this invention occurred may indeed be historically accurate. My forefathers were still living in Scotland when it happened.

I am praying for some global warming to melt the snow on the ground in Salt Lake City so that I can get out on the course. Otherwise I paid Delta $50 to transport my clubs for no purpose.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4

No comments:

Post a Comment