Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gerard Kennedy, the road to hell is paved with good intentions

I read Kennedy's piece in today's National Post, and I felt strong feelings of opposition to his opinion. Last month I blogged about Gerard, which was mostly just finding an excuse to make a joke about his poor judgement which I prefaced by saying that I feel no animosity towards the man. I believe he is good intentioned, though naive. I read his rant in the Post, and all I could think was "Gerard, the road to hell is paved with good intentions". I started jotting down some talking points about "fight or flight" psychology and why these types of rules are in place for military service. Then I browsed through some Blogging Tory posts, and found a piece far better than what I intended to write...

http://silkstocking.blogspot.com/2009/10/dear-gerrard-kennedy-there-is-no.html

No comments:

Post a Comment