If you were awarded the right to play the role of Donald Trump and send a CBC television or radio personality to the unemployment line, whom would you select? I will start the poll later this evening, but I wanted to get my final list approved before I do. I will only include the top 5 names in my poll for logistics purposes. Who belongs on that list and who does not? State your case.
1) Evan Soloman: 911 Truther Tribute on the eve of 5th anniversary of 911.
2) Nallah Ayed: Hassan Nasrallah, a "hero of the people".
3) Peter Mansbridge: On Palin story, outrage at PM encouraging investment in Canada.
4) Heather Mallick: I have never read her blog, but others tell me she is the worst of the lot.
5) Harvey Cashore: What started as a story has become a blood feud that clouds his opinion. I don't know if he is an active CBC employee, but he sure shows up on Newsworld a lot.
On the outside looking in: Susan Bonner, Julie Van Dussen Chantal Hebert (if she even counts as a CBC employee), Strumbolopoolis, Mercer, the entire cast of Royal Canadian Air Farce if they haven't been canned already, Alan Park, Neil MacDonald, and Terry Whizzniewski.
Immunity: Rosemary Barton, Q, Suhana Meharchand, Colleen Jones, and the entire cast of Hockey Night in Canada.