Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If the Iceman were to write a book about Ignatieff, what should it be titled?

Based on my hit counts, my readership has a strong preference for my Ignatieff rants. Writing a book is on my "Bucket List", so if I were to assemble my collective commentary on Iggy's leadership, what would be the best title for that book? I value your opinion, so let me know what you think. Here are my nominees:

True Patriot Abandonment: my favourite

Iggy Popped: like it

Rasputin: Iggy's theme song and persona personified

Scorched Earth; the Folly of Ignatieff: I also like this one

Living on a Prayer; the Mike Ignatieff Story: like it

A Bridge Too Far; the Mike Ignatieff Story: like it

The Fall of the Czar; the Mike Ignatieff Story: like it

Ignatieff; Much Ado About Nothing: like it

Blame it on the Rain; the Mike Ignatieff Story: last minute add in

I'm too Sexy; the Mike Ignatieff Story: last minute add in

13 comments:

  1. Nowhere Man: Michael Ignatieff's Political De-Tour

    Fool On the Hill: A Harvard Man's Canadian Flirtation

    Iffy: The Disillusions of Coming Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in Doubt - Waffle

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Iggnorant."

    Having trouble thinking of a byline for the title. But lately, i've seen iggy revive enough huge policy failures (daycare scheme, green shift) and coupled with his past cluelessness (not to mention doublespeak and flip flops), I have to conclude he's just totally out to lunch on how politics work. Let alone Canadian politics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you mess with me, I will mess with you until I'm done

    -shortened to-
    I will mess with you until I'm done

    -shortened to-
    Done

    -or-
    Ignatieff: Me, me, me, me me me, me

    -or-
    Ignatieff: Flip, Flop and Fly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Promises broken by the backroom boys.
    I was scammed by the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lost in the Woods: Ignatieff in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Probation as Leader of the Time's Up Gang

    I Didn't Really Want the Job, Anyway

    It's Not Easy Being Green

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goin' South, the Life and Times of Michael Ignatieff

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Micheal Ignatief- Unlikely Leader When Necessary but Not Necessarily a Leader"

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Dude, Where's My Supporters?- The Michael Ignatieff Story"

    "Trudeau Wannabe- Michael Ignatieff Exposed"

    "Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff-Stephane Dion re-loaded"


    "And Ego was His Name-o
    The Political Musings of Michael Ignatieff"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my lord, there are some fantastic ideas here! It will be difficult to narrow down the list...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Ignatieff: I Get No Respect

    ReplyDelete