Friday, October 23, 2009

Ross Rebagliati to take on Stockwell Day?

Ross Rebagliati is going to be running on the Liberal ticket against the Minister of Trade? I was a fan of Ross the athlete, so it does pain me to see the man in my cross hairs. All I will say is that this is one of the dumbest nomination ideas that I have ever heard! I don't want to slander snowboarders as a demographic, but I have met several of them over the course of my life and not once have they elicited from me a "I would love it if you represented me in the legislature." Infact most often times they elicit the exact opposite opinion. It is absurd to have Keannu Reaves character from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure sitting in Parliament on your behalf.

This is coming from a Libertarian who supports legalizing Marijuana. I just listened to an interview with Ross on the CBC, and the man is not the brightest bulb in the tool shed to put it mildly. If I had to forecast his IQ based on that interview, I would say 82 give or take 5 points. Does he have any education? Any business experience? Or is his name and a shiny medal all he's got? This is all for not anyway, as his probability of unseating Stock is slim to none at best. Elizabeth May in Central Nova thinks this is a poor choice.

If I were Stockwell Day, I would not be concerned.

7 comments:

  1. This is not a "racist" condemnation of all snowboarders. I have family who snowboard. I tried it, didn't like it. I much prefer a single ski at the end of each leg. It is a more efficient form of locomotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, excellant !!!!!
    I can just see Rebagliati high fivinh Mr. Day at an all candidates debate instead of shaking his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's still suffering from second hand smoke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he can't claim he didn't inhale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey would be more fitting. Most heinous dude.

    Agent Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes perfect sense with the Liberal fortunes: It's all downhill!
    ================
    Okay tell me who is the double agent at LPC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next thing you know Ashley McIssac will annouce he's running for the liberal leadership.

    BTW
    When did the LPC release that pic of Rabagliati posing with Justin Trudeau?

    ReplyDelete