Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Book About Ignatieff?

Just out of curiosity, how many right wingers are currently writing books about Ignatieff? We know that Iggy himself is always working on a new book about himself, but are any coming through the pipeline from the right? I was just thinking about it, and I've probably already dedicated 30,000 words of material on how much Mike sucks. I have been chronicling his leadership since he ascended to power in a bloodless coup. It is however a work in progress, and cannot be finished until the Rae Camp finally draw their "long knives" and end Rasputin's reign as Liberal leader. I have to follow the "Mike Ignatieff; Living on a Prayer" story through to its inevitable conclusion.

My first book may either be titled "Rasputin" or "Living on a Prayer, the Mike Ignatieff story"...

Or True Patriot Abandonment... or even Iggy Popped!? I may need a web poll to select a title.

1 comment:

  1. Movie rights

    The Iffy Identity,The Iffy Supremacy, The Iffy Ultimatium.

    ReplyDelete