Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cheering for the Pakistani Army

I would just like to extend my best wishes to the Pakistani soldiers embarking on the military offensive in South Waziristan. Can we get a few embedded journalists to put this on television so that I may cheer for these brave soldiers from my home on the other side of the planet? This offensive absolutely needs to be done, and I applaud the Pakistani Government for pressing the advantage. Don't forget, NATO has some kick ass special ops units; if you can green light a few steps across the border, we can open up two strong fronts on a common enemy. Wasn't that what Benazir Bhutto was intending to do before the crazies had her killed? Patton and Montgomery needed each other.

As I wrote a few weeks ago: My plea to Pakistani Canadians.

Brett Hart was at his best when teamed with Jim "the anvil" Niedhart.

1 comment:

  1. New EKOS poll has Conservatives @ 40.7 Check CBC's web page. (sorry it's off topic).

    ReplyDelete