Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gerard Kennedy

When I look at Gerard Kennedy, I see a politician whose heart is in the right place. I think he believes what he says, though I feel his beliefs are somewhat misguided. I don't feel any animosity towards the man. My "spider sense" does not tingle when he speaks. Having said that, how hilarious is it that the Liberals stuck him in the corner of the room like a toddler on a timeout! Like they said to him "your poor judgment gave us Dion, but you have some value, take a corner seat and a junior portfolio and drive yourself nuts."

I don't mind Gerard. I don't want to see him ever run a government ministry, but he doesn't elicit negative emotions from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w249XqKcclE

6 comments:

  1. Don't agree. Climb to power on the back of "charity". Mr Food Bank. Rude. Dangerous.

    Michael St. Paul's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't agree.

    Here is a guy (federal Liberal Infrastructure critic) who was watching too many Dirty Harry movies who splattered a guy into a pole ... did he step down while the serious charges involved in the traffic death are pending ? ... no of course not he is a LIBERAL !!!!

    He has no further business in politics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't agree , I've watched him enough and he's just a louder mouth with a sincere face . I've seen him reciting liberal lies and talking points drowning out everybody else like a talking robot . He might be fooling you and his mother but ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerard Kennedy's natural home is in the NDP Party. He is in the Liberal Party only to get power. One day the Liberals will realise that they have become a home for far left radicals. One day the old time Liberals will feel more comfortable within the modern day Conservative Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the record, I completely disagree with his politics and I think he's naive, I just don't dislike him. John McCallum is a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Peggy Nash going to run against him when we head into an election on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete