Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Adam Carolla Interviews Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs

This is a must listen! I will rise a level above those "twittering Tories" who just post a link but don't tell you why it is worth your precious time. Reasons to listen to this podcast, 1) it is awesome to listen to the Dirty Jobs guy talk unfiltered about the Death Penalty, 2) They do a fantastic deconstruction of the negative stereotypes around skilled trades. Education has shifted too far towards the abstract knowledge and away from the things we need to teach people to do. You will laugh a lot, you will get a great perspective on trades, it is worth your time.

Just visit: www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/2009/10/07/adam-and-mike-rowe

Or download it for free on I-Tunes. I am a big fan of Adam Carolla, and I must credit Bill Simmons for tipping me to Carolla.

4 comments:

  1. Dennis Miller got me hooked on listening to the Adam Carolla podcast. It's very "in your face" but most interesting & insightful. The recent Dave Thomas interview is a good one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Iceman, by any chance do you still have the mp3 of this show? My hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago and somehow I didn't back up this file. Now I can't find it online anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out his website or subscribe for free on iTunes. The episode was released June 10th 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no longer available on Adam's website or on iTunes. I've looked everywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete