Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Any update on the "Peta protest" protest?

I sent out a rallying cry to my dozens of fans in BC for somebody with more free time and some knowledge to set up a counter protest of the planned PETA protest of the Vancouver Olympics. PETA apparently plans to protest the Vancouver Olympics because they hunt seals in far away Canadian places. I would love to join a protest of people protesting PETA protesting Canada. I would prefer if our counter protest not block traffic. When I am driving my car and I have to sit in traffic on a hot day because protesters are blocking traffic, I immediately become an outspoken advocate supporting the cause that the traffic blockers are opposing. That is my way of "paying it forward", or backward so to speak.

Again, I am too busy writing and working to organize a protest of PETA. But if somebody else makes it happen, I promise that I will be there with my "SAVE THE SALMON, CULL THE SEALS" sign.

I would encourage you to read the "timeless classic" Seals; my contempt for a voracious predator

No comments:

Post a Comment