Friday, October 23, 2009

"real conservative"

I don't know if this is common knowledge among the Blogging Tories and I'm just late jumping on the wagon, but there are people who post comments on Tory blogs that end with the signature (real conservative). Infact, these commentors are not Conservatives at all. They are merely posting an opinion that they believe to match some far right stereotype with a spin on a story that endeavors to paint "real conservatives" as lunatics. I had noticed that I was deleting a lot of obscene apparently "right wing" spins on my posts, but I never clued in on any systematic "PR counter-offensive" that may be coming from Liberal Party spinsters.

It was not until I posted this piece on Accepting American Refugees that I first clued in on what was happening. Instead of deleting the idiotic opinion, I responded to it, and another reader clued in.

Then tonight I posted this piece on Don Martin the Argonaut, and I clued in right away to the "real conservative". Here's the thing about posting a comment, you leave a "footprint". This particular "real conservative" is a repeat visitor from Toronto of all places! IP address 99.235.99.247. Gee, isn't Iggy's Command and Control run out of Toronto? Isn't this what Dennis Coderre was complaining about?

Even if other bloggers have already discussed this before me, the examples I listed above can only help paint the portrait.

Discuss...

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that the pointy shoes under Iffy's control are trolling Conservative websites to instigate bickering between Cons.

    Awhile back, there was intensive identity stealing (of Cons women commentors)all over BTs.

    ReplyDelete