Saturday, October 31, 2009

Buy the National Post

I buy my copy every day. I don't understand how they managed to lose so much money despite strong sales, they may need to do an internal audit. I love the Financial Post for my information and opinion on the markets, and the main paper for op-ed and breaking news. It is a fantastic newspaper, and I read it every day. I was not paid by the Post to write this, I did so because I want it to continue to be shipped to my newsstands every day.

As their editorial board writes; the rumours of their demise...

1 comment:

  1. I would buy it, but living in a province in which the Tories hold 13 of 14 seats, I can never find it and they no longer do home delivery--a situation that dates back well over a year now. So that's one way you lose money!

    ReplyDelete