Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where have you gone "Global Warming" Vancouver turns its lonely eyes to you...

I am upset that the Earth is cooling down. This is having a disastrous impact on the length of the golf season in Vancouver. Last winter when a few inches of snow ground Vancouver to a complete stop, I was mortified. I believe that Al Gore is completely wrong about his theory, but I am cheering for it to succeed. I want the world to warm! I want a longer golf season!

Where have you gone global warming, Vancouver turns its lonely eyes to you...

pragmatictory.blogspot.com/2009/04/fire-in-sky.html

1 comment:

  1. Ya me too. I have just de-iced the walks and turned the furnace back on...argh.

    I remember being a kid and counting on Halloween, let alone Thanksgiving and CFL football, being a fabulously warm evening....and now, we need to buy/make, snow suit version costumes.

    Go to bed Al and David, grow a beard and wake up when it's up to your standards!

    ReplyDelete