Monday, October 5, 2009

Jack Layton, Stephen Harper "wants somebody to love"

I watched my Prime Minister get up on stage and perform "a little help from my friends" by the Beatles, and I applauded. No Canadian can watch that without feeling happy thoughts about their leader. To the opposition, Stephen Harper can't pass legislation without a little help from his friends. Mister Prime Minister, my audience is modest, but I am one of your friends. Fantastic performance! I was in the school band in junior high, and I performed in front of large audiences. Playing an instrument is one thing, but playing an instrument while also singing requires a special gift. The song selection was absolutely perfect!

Good on you Stephen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shU3SpWAzR0

No comments:

Post a Comment