Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Norm MacDonald Roasts Bill Clinton

After watching Norm MacDonald's hilarious guest spot on My Name Is Earl, I was in the mood for more Norm comedy and punched his name into YouTube. The most prominent links were from a 1997 roast of Bill Clinton, though a clip with only 1/6 of the view count as Stephen Colbert's roast of George Bush. But I gotta say that the MacDonald roast is definitely the funnier of the two. "Al Gore couldn't be here; he broke down and is in the shop". I love Norm MacDonald. Every time I see him on TV I enjoy the experience. I wish he did more television. I want more Stormin’ Norman!

There were a lot of jokes critical of Liberals that got a dead silence from the Clinton fans in the audience, though he did get a standing ovation.



Part 2:



Norm was hilarious with his impersonation of Larry King. If you want to see top quality comedy, watch for My Name Is Earl, episode "two balls, two strikes". It is a half hour of Norm MacDonald doing a hilarious Burt Reynolds impersonation.

1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with Norm MacDonald on SNL! thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete