Monday, October 18, 2010

Bieber Behaving Badly

Canadian pop star Justin Bieber stands accused of assaulting a 12 year old at laser tag in Richmond BC. The kid sustained no significant injuries, but that didn't stop his dad from calling the police after the fact. I suppose that a police report increases the probability of winning a lawsuit, which had to be on the dad's mind. If Justin Bieber hit me in the head with a toy gun and I was unharmed, I'd seriously consider suing too. I don't support frivolous lawsuits, unless they are against ridiculously rich celebrities. Watching interviews with some of the other kids who were there, the defense is that laser tag can get pretty intense. When you have a bunch of kids running around in the dark shooting at each other, shit happens. What ever happened to the code "what happens at laser tag stays at laser tag"? Sheesh!

The dad should sue while he can. The 16 year old singer’s voice is starting to drop in pitch and he’s awful at lip synching. I suspect the gravy train will soon be coming to an end. And by the way, in my entire career as an adolescent, I saw a lot of kids get hit in the head, but nobody ever called the police.

3 comments:

  1. What ever happened to returning the favor. Smashing Bieber in the face would be worth getting hit by Bieber if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Bieber goes to bed with Lady Gaga.

    Would this encounter be heterosexual, homosexual, or just plain pathetic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time his voice cracks and the curtain comes down for the final time, Justin B. will have banked several millions of dollars and it will matter not to him..

    Hell, he's already 'wrote' his autobiography!

    The end is nigh!

    ReplyDelete