Friday, October 22, 2010

Shutter Island

I recently had the opportunity to watch the movie Shutter Island. The cinematography and acting was of high quality, but the script was awful. Leo DiCaprio is great in pretty much everything he does, but the movie tried way too hard to re-create the Sixth Sense. I did not enjoy the movie at all and don't recommend spending your hard earned money to watch it. If you wait until it is released on cable television, you won't be missing anything. Granted, I knew the ending before I watched the movie and perhaps that spoiled it for me. I won't spoil the ending for you if you decide you'd like to see it, but I do want to give you a heads up if you are looking for something to watch this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dunno - was skeptical meself but rented it 'n liked it!

    ReplyDelete