Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fire A Democrat

Today's poll question; which Democrat up for election in the November midterm elections in the United States would you most like to see in the unemployment line. According to polling numbers, House majority leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate majority Harry Reid are the two most unpopular representatives in the United States. Yes, I know that we would all love to see Obama collecting EI, but we have to wait another 2 years for that opportunity. At least if one or both chambers flip, the Democrats will lose monopoly control over the executive branch of the world's most powerful government.

The elections are in 13 days. I am very excited to see the results, and I finally have Fox News in my cable package to watch events unfold. By the way, I loved Glenn Beck when he was on CNN and Arguing With Idiots is a great book, but when did he become a televangelist? I get a bad vibe when I watch him now. I think when South Park ripped into Beck was the beginning of the end. That is still one of the funniest episodes of South Park I have ever seen, next to maybe the Dogg the Bounty Hunter episode.

2 comments:

  1. Glenn Beck has done more damage to Obama and his media cohorts then anyone.

    And that's not an opinion, it's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Glenn Beck has done more damage..."

    The only thing Glenn Beck has done damage to is the human intellect: http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201010200013

    Jeebus he is one dumb sh*t.

    ReplyDelete