Saturday, October 9, 2010

Who Is The Best Premier In Canada?

If I am going to ask the question who is the most corrupt Premier in Canada; I may as well ask the question who do you think is the best Premier in Canada? The title for most corrupt is a two horse race between McGuinty and Charest with Campbell holding back in third place. If I could pick any Canadian Premier to come to my province of British Columbia and replace Gordon Campbell, I'd probably have to go with Brad Wall. Saskatchewan has been an incredible success story over the past five years, specifically its ability to maintain economic production and employment during the "Great Recession". Which Canadian Premier has the highest approval rating? Is there a website that tracks Premier approval ratings?

Who do you think is the best Premier, and why?

4 comments:

  1. I believe I read somewhere that Brad Wall is the most popular premier in Canada with an approval rating over 50%. If he continues his premiership solidly over the next few years, he could be a potential leader and PM of the federal Conservatives someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I correct myself: the most popular Premier is probably Danny Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad Wall was chosen Conservative of the Year world wide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think McGuinty is corrupt, just stupid.

    ReplyDelete