Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If Obama Canadianizes US Health Care, where will our politicians go for major surgery?

I would like to extend my best wishes to Danny Williams, for as much as I despise his repeated attempts to blackmail governments for a "first among equals" federal transfer agreement. I'm just thankful that we have the mighty American system on our southern border for all these instances where our political elite abandon the Canadian system for something far superior. I'm concerned about what will happen if Obama Canadianizes the American system. Where then will I go when I need major surgery?

I suppose the irony is even more ironical when the politician leaving the country to receive American health care is such a loud proponent of the Canadian system. For Danny it's not good enough, but will have to suffice for the rest of us.

But I do wish you good luck Danny boy. I may not like you, but that doesn't mean that I wish you ill health.

3 comments: