Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show Them You're a Tiger!

I am a fan of Tiger Woods. When I first saw the news of the car accident, it said that he was not hurt so I didn't really give it much thought. He's fine, no big deal. I was much more concerned about the round of golf that I was going to play that day. Now we find out that he was likely "sexting" one of his many mistresses while in bed with his beautiful wife, and that she may have chased him out of the house swinging one of Tiger's clubs. Those Scandinavians are normally very mellow, but they have the ability to snap and unleash their "inner Viking".

Now that more people are talking about the latest twists in the story, I still don't care. I don't care how many broads he wants to bang, just so long as they are of legal age and it is consensual. Aside from that, I don't care how often he wants to "take his dink and sink it in da pink" (Brocket 99). If he wants to risk losing ungodly amounts of money in a public divorce, then that is his risk to take. Show me any athlete who is the best at what he does and is worth a billion dollars, and I will show you a man who gets offered more casual sex with more gorgeous women than any regular civilian could even dream of. The average brain cannot even begin to fathom how many women want to share a bed with Tiger Woods. As Adam Carolla said on his podcast yesterday "at the end of the day, he has a dick and balls".

I say show 'em you're a Tiger! But to Misses Woods, I say the Iceman is available. I can't imagine a better way to get revenge than to take half of Tiger's money and hook up with an obscure Canadian blogger. I golf, albeit my best score is a 105 with 8 mulligans, but I did once sink a hole in one.

Think about it...the offer is out there...

7 comments:

  1. "Show 'em you're a Tiger, show them what you can do. With the taste of Kellogs Frosted Flakes, bring out the Tiger in you..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger's fortune should be seized and redistributed to African nations. The bourgeois success of the one should benefit the many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suppose a share of Tiger's wealth would be appealing, wouldn't it Marx-A-Million?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bra, do you know how many cups of coffee I have to sell to support my lifestyle? It ain't easy being left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "IF" Tiger's wife did take the club to him will she be charged with assult or attempted murder??? "IF" Tiger wasn't getting fed super at home would it still be as wrong for him to be eating out???

    Rob C

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me angry to hear people make fun of the situation Tiger created. No one can under stand the pain that his wife is and will suffer because he couln't keep his zipper up. I don't expect that a man gives a crap about her as long Tiger has his urges relieved, but, let me tell you the pain a woman suffers from a cheating husband can be emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually draining.I know because I went through it. I trusted the man I married to honor the oath he made before God and man that he would,"be faithful, forsaking all others, until death do us part." I did not take this oath lightly, but husbands seem to forget quite quickly, especially when a female offers herself to him, forgetting everything, even all the sexually transmitted diseases he might take home to his wife.SO KNOCK OFF THE JOKES. TIGER IS NOT A HERO ANYMORE, BUT A USELESS SPECIMAN OF A MAN. Man has two organs that are unable to work to-gether at the same time-- his brain and his penis. What a pity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least Tiger's wife will have millions of dollars to console her. That softens the blow. I'm sorry for your story, but get over it. I don't care who Tiger wants to bang, and he is still a phenominal golfer.

    ReplyDelete