Wednesday, December 16, 2009

King of the Liberal Castle? A contest idea and webpoll...

I found it to be moderately ironic that when news of the assassinate Harper photoshop contest broke, I was running a webpoll of the best episode of Seinfeld where one of the options was "The Contest". Given the Liberal new found love of contests; my question is if the Liberal caucus ran a contest like the one in Seinfeld, a contest to determine "The Lord of the Manor", who would be the first to slam his money down on the desk and say "I'M OUT!" I'm asking you to pick the first one out of the contest, meaning that whichever Liberal earns to fewest votes will be considered "Master of their Domain"...

For the sake of argument, let's assume that none of these people were in a serious relationship (like in Seinfeld) and therefore did not have ready access to a willing partner. Who do you surmise has the least control over the junk in their trunks? For those who have never seen this episode of Seinfeld, there is a contest to see which of the gang can last the longest without "pleasuring themselves". Note that there is a glitch in the polling process on some browsers where you have to vote twice to vote once.

My nominees: If the Liberal caucus had a Sienfeld-esque King of the Castle Contest, who would be the first to say "I'M OUT! I'm out of the contest."

Gerard Kennedy, I think he'd be out first, premature with Dion
John McCallum, with a little help from his friends at Phizer
Scott Bryson, I want diversity and I support gay marriage
Bob Rae, not convinced he is human
Mike Ignatieff, weak testicular fortitude
Justin Trudeau, likely the most virile male in caucus
Ruby Dhalla, likely the most fertile female
Stephane Dion, likely the most experienced at this activity

PS: Liberal Bloggers are running their own screwed up contests...

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing a "Stop Global Warming" ad selected by Google to be posted on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice:

    If you got a thing for doing polls, may I suggest one?
    Who is leading in the unofficial liberal leadership race?
    Actually I'm not sure how or what aspect about it is poll worthy, but you seem to have the skill set to determine what question needs an answer.
    BTW
    My vote was for the young prince being first to pleasure himself. Heaven's knows he hasn't accomplished much else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought for sure Gerard Kennedy would get more votes. He was the first to jump prematurely on Dion. Are we even sure that Bob Rae has a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my vote Ruby Dhalla is now a runner-up. Indian girls are hot.

    ReplyDelete