Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sarandon and Robbins?

I thought that Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins were a match made in heaven. Honestly, have there ever been two people more perfect for each other? Doctor Frankenstein could not have created two creatures so uniquely designed to be a team. That being said, I am not the least bit surprised that they have split up, as is being reported on the CBC. These are two of the most vile wanton assholes on the planet. I can scarcely imagine how intolerable it would be to spend any duration of time with either one of them. Susan has aged well and has always been a foxy lady, but that aside I would never care to sit down and have a conversation with her about anything meaningful. Tim Robbins was fantastic in the Shawshank Redemption, but he also has several terrible acting performances under his belt.  His "box office batting average" is considerably lower than his public profile would suggest.  I would run a webpoll of his worst acting performance, but I have to make room for my Christmas polls.

To Tim and Susan, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

I watch the CBC so you don't have to!

4 comments:

  1. She's a great actress, though. Too bad she's a rapid leftist. If you don't believe me, rent White Palace which she starred in with James Spader (1990?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BRILLIANT actress, ruined by HER name using righteousness.
    All she represents now, is extremism which is likely something she acquired from Tim. A shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it Iceman...the creepometer just goes off the scale for those two reptiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on you! Susan and Tony Robbins are phenominal heroes of civil liberties.

    ReplyDelete