Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dennis Miller on "Copenhagen Chaos"

I am a very big fan of Dennis Miller.  Of all the people on TV with an opinion, I agree with him the most.  He magnificently presents a classic Libertarian analysis of the loonacy in Copenhagen.  I would strongly encourage everyone to watch this segment of the O'Reilly Factor if you have not seen it already.  Dennis even inspired me to do a little Photoshopping...




On the subject of Miller, this past year he interviewed a guest who had a PhD in Astrophysics who wrote the biography of the Sun. David Whitehouse was one of the first credible PhD's I heard come out against the false science of the hardcore climate changeologists.  It inspired me to write Fire in the Sky.

I would encourage you to buy his book.  If you purchase via the link below, I earn a commission for you owning a book that you need to read and you can own it for cheaper than visiting your local Barnes and Noble.  I don't know if you can get it delivered in time for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I am not talented enough at Photoshop to give al gore a good face paint job, but if someone more artistically talented than I would like to copy that picture and make Gore look more like Kurtz, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like Dennis Miller too. I love the way he insults people in that amazing witty style. I should remember to take them down, those insults ... would be great to use them on those begging me to.

    ReplyDelete