Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you buy Ignatieff for Christmas?

For one of my Christmas Polls, I would like to ask the question; if you were invited to the home of the official opposition for a Christmas Party and could leave a gift in Iggy's stocking, what would you give him? Thus far my ideas are 1) a Bob Rae Bobble head doll, 2) one way plane ticket to Boston, 3) fill his stocking with tar sand, 4) a DVD copy of the Manchurian Candidate, 5) a pink slip, or 6) copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Politics.

Speaking of the home of the Opposition leader, couldn't Iggy give that up to the Prime Minister during the renovations to 24 Sussex while Iggy stays at a Holiday Inn Express? Come to think of it, that would be a funny series of commercials, Ignatieff saying and doing all sorts of things he is not qualified to do then at the end he says "but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night." I think it would be awesome if Iggy lived out of a Hotel right now! He is after all, just visiting...

I probably have enough ideas to launch the poll, but I will wait a bit for your suggestions.

P.S The poll on the Olympic sport in reality only has one correct answer...

6 comments:

  1. I know it should be women's ski jump, but would love to see the Smart car event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of smart cars in Vancouver, and if there is 3 inches of snow they have to shut the city down. I can't even count how many people I saw pushing smart cars out of driveways and alleys last year.

    If we made this an Olympic event, I think Vancouver could produce a local gold medalist with tons of experience. Send athletes out to the parking lot to see how many smart cars they can clear in an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paid tuition for Politics 101 at Harvard

    ReplyDelete
  4. After allowing beach volley ball in the summer games I think anything should go, including ice fishing.

    ReplyDelete