Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas!

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I have to work, and I already celebrated Christmas when I visited my parents last month. We had a little ceremony were we pretended it was Christmas because I was not going to be there for the holiday. As far as I'm concerned, Christmas was on November 25th. Now I see everyone else celebrating it, and I'm thinking, where have you been? Where were all you people when Christmas occurred in my own reality? I would like to extend my best wishes to all human beings today, even the 25% of my audience that would prefer I live in outer space than on terra firma.

Ironic that my last post on Christmas Eve was about the possibility proroguing Parliament. I tried to adopt more of a Christmas theme this week, but my brain didn't come with an off switch. I can't just shut it down like everyone else, and since I can't be with my parents, with whom I celebrated Christmas with a month ago, on a day when I have to work, I just can't get excited. But I'm very happy, and I suppose that is what matters most. I think that this is the most webpolls that have ever been open on my page at any given moment.  And shame on MacDonald's for not being open this morning.  All I wanted for Christmas was a God damned egg McMuffin, and I can't even get that.  Now I will have to work on an empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment