Thursday, December 3, 2009

Choose the Theme Song to Heather Mallick's Life

If you were directing the movie about Heather Mallick's life, what would you choose as the theme song at the final credits? I definitely want to hear your suggestions before I launch the poll. So far my ideas are; 1) Loser by Beck, 2) Because I got high by Afroman, 3) Hit the road jack by Ray Charles, 4) Roses by Outkast (mostly for the chorus, I know you like to think your shit don't stink), 5) I look forward to your suggestions...

I had some other ideas for poll questions, but I think the theme song idea is the best. Normally I don't put the poll question up for nomination, just the answer options. These were my other poll ideas...

1) Who would you rather be marooned with on a deserted Island?

A) Mallick, Pelosi, Garafoolo, God please take my life in the crash

2) Who would you be most devastated to have your son reproduce with?

A) Mallick, Pelosi, Garafoolo, I would rather castrate my kin

3) Hell would be eternity doing this?

A) talking with Mallick, watching reruns of PeeWee's playhouse, being water boarded

I once ran the poll:

If you could banish one CBC personality from the media in perpetuity, who would you choose?

Heather Mallick (49%)
Peter Mansbridge (36%)
Evan Soloman (7%
)

Afterwards I wrote Heather Mallick, you should be fired!

I have also been following what some of the left wing bloggers have been writing about this issue, and some of them are completely smitten with their hero. As one progressive blogger wrote "Heather is my hero"...

8 comments:

  1. I checked out the Liblogs, and they are oddly mute about Mallick. Most are flailling around like Frazier fighting Foreman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theme song for the loon?

    Send in the clowns

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's my age again? Blink 182

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iceman - I don't if it's just me, but when I voted the poll did not update to show the count so I had to re-vote.

    BTW, someone on the other side has mentioned that "freedom of speech" includes bashing Canada or words to that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iceman - I was not able to vote. The poll does not update for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, that's wierd. It launched without a hitch and I was able to vote. If it doesn't work, I will relaunch it later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to the two people who had already voted, but two other people said it did not work so I re-launched the poll. I also switched my vote from What's my age again to Because I got high.

    ReplyDelete