Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Knee Deep in Colvin Testimony

As Liberal pundits and politicians continue to hammer the Tories for not cleaning up the Liberal mess fast enough, I decided to download the entire transcript of Colvin's testimony in front of a Special Committee in Canadian Parliament. I will treat him as a credible witness and am analyzing exactly what he said. There is some fantastic material here! I am only 2,000 words into the 18,000 word transcript, but I will surely blog more on the specifics in the near future. If the Liblogs insist on talking about it, let's micro analyze the failures of their own administration.

I would prefer to take Rick Hillier's word that his testimony is ridiculous, but for the benefit of my Liberal detractors who won't shut up about these alleged war crimes, I will take their star witness at his word while reading all his words.

Talk to you soon...

3 comments:

  1. The more I read of the official testimony, Laurie Hawn drastically outperformed his parliamentary colleagues!

    Ujal Dhosanjh is an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In due time, all you capitalist pigs will pay for your crimes! Harper must go, Obama is the man!

    progressivemarxist.blogspot.com/2009/12/all-pows-must-be-freed.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to torture, and i mean real torture those who think islamic jihadis should be coddled and given the same rights as our coddled canadian criminals.

    ReplyDelete