Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I demand more Liberal Contests

I would like to encourage the Liberal Party of Canada to hold more contests for its members and supporters. Let's really tap the creative delinquency of the Liblogs and shine a light on those dim bulbs. The most ardent Liberal supporters are the greatest asset to the Conservative Party. Let them be themselves, unfiltered and in public. Perhaps their MPs can even compete in a "King of the Castle" Contest like in that episode of Seinfeld? Who would be out first? I would guess McCallum, but I'm not convinced his "equipment" functions properly these days. Vegas would probably put the smart money on Bryson or Trudeau.

I would like to hear some new ideas for new Liberal contests. Again my position on this whole issue is that it is fantastic and we really need to fully harness the idiocy of Liberal supporters. Let's put those clowns on parade! They brag about having a wing of young Liberals, so then let's have their youth wing tell us what they think about everything and forward that to average Canadians. The clowns to their left are loonie at best. Were not the Hitler Youth among the Fuhrers most passionate supporters?

I would like to run a webpoll in the next few days on what you would like to see as the next Liberal contest. Here are some of my preliminary ideas. I have 2 other polls waiting to go, and I need to wait for some of my active polls to expire. No rush.

1) King of the Castle

2) What would John Baird rather be doing?

3) Photoshop fun; Ignatieff as a Deity

4) Ignatieff; Where's Waldo

5) Shadow Cabinet; one of these things does not belong here

3 comments:

  1. You should send off a note to Warren. I heard he has some influence on the liberal war room.
    Heck, he may even have been the "bright-light" that came up with the idea for this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look.

    http://redtory.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/holy-kool-aid%c2%ae/

    ReplyDelete