Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Has Ignatieff Got Talent?

Since Mike Ignatieff has stated that he has comparable musical talent to Stephen Harper, lets hear that signing voice. Canadians loved the Prime Minister's performance, and respect the enormous risk he took getting up on that stage. So let's hear Iggy's chops! I would like to start a new web poll in his honour; if you were in the audience to watch "Ignatieff's Got Talent", which song would you have him perform? I realize that there are probably 1000 great songs that he could sing which are not on the list provided, but I put this together in a hurry with songs that were on my IPod playlist.

Here is a brief description of why I chose each song, and a link to the video.

I'm too sexy, by Right Said Fred - I feel like this is the song that Iggy himself would want to do.

Rasputin, by Boney M - He loves this chapter of his family tree, and the song I voted for

Ironic, by Alanis M - It's like introducing legislation that you cannot possibly want to pass, isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Lust for life, by Iggy Pop - Self explanatory

Blame it on the rain, by Milli Vanilli - "whatever you do, don't put the blame on you"

Loser, by Beck - self explanatory, and he's fixing to lose the next election

Learning to fly, by Tom Petty - He is trying to fly, and sure as hell doesn't have wings!

Under my thumb, by the Stones - Denis Codere ain't under his thumb

Hit the road Jack, by Ray Charles - Self explanatory

1 comment:

  1. I still go with Teddy Bears' Picnic: "If you go out in the woods today...."

    ReplyDelete