Monday, October 5, 2009

Preston Manning is pulling away from Mike Harris

I love "Presto" as much as the next right winger, but I am sad to see that he is pulling away from Mike Harris in my web poll. I have a lot of readers in Alberta and BC, and I thought that Ralph Klein would be able to split the western vote. Sadly, Preston Manning is that much more trusted by the left coast right wing than King Ralph.

Come on Ontario, I know there are a lot more of you "Harris refugees" out there. We can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Hey

    I thought Liberals appointed leaders and didn't bother with elections? hahaha.

    I'm an Ontarian that is all for Mike Harris but the problem is the field is too strong and you have too many good candidates.

    I fist thought Mike but in the end I chose Presto because I feel he should have been given the chance to lead and never got it.

    I skipped over Klein and Lord but had a tough time abandoning Preston's archenemy Brian Mulroney.

    Charest, Campbell and Joe Who are just filler.

    I guess I am saying the perfect PM would have Mike Harris' balls, Preston Manning's integrity and Brian Mulroney's showmanship.

    ReplyDelete