Thursday, November 18, 2010

Would You Go To Mexico?

Today's poll question; would you consider taking a vacation in Mexico? Between the growing violence between drug cartels, kidnappings, and now exploding swamps, should that country remain one of Canada's top vacation destinations? Have never been, nor do I ever intend to. The only times in my life that I have left Canada was to visit the United States. Some day I would like to broaden my horizons, but I will likely be crossing the Atlantic before I cross the Rio Grande.

4 comments:

  1. No, the rules have changed in favour of the bad guy and state.

    Having my junk touched by the TSA or a full body Xray is not on my bucket list.

    You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure . . . leave next week.

    Can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely.

    There are still honest and decent people there. Planning on heading there in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family & I (okay, various family members and moi) have taken a week's vacation in southern Mexico for several years now. We stay at a modest resort and just veg out for a week. Have always had a really good rest and felt very safe, even when visiting the local town. If the logical logistical alternative is Hawaii, with the radiation hazard and/or sexual patdowns, I'll go back to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete