Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ross Rebougliatti Political Career R.I.P

As a Tory pundit, today I am mourning the loss of Ross Rebougliatti's Liberal Party candidacy. I was very much looking forward to Ross becoming a Liberal candidate and campaigning in a national election. I was excited to quote him if he ever debated Stockwell Day and his Liberal nomination would have been a strong asset for the Conservative Party nationally. It is a sad day. I hope that Ross reconsiders his decision to drop out because it would be really great if he could follow his political career on its natural path.

2 comments:

  1. me too, someone should start a FB group calling him to become the next leader of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice,please,it's "Rebagliatti". Perhaps he had an attack of common sense for once. The Okanagan is a very conservative area,and RR had NO chance of ever beating out Day, or any other credible conservative candidate in this area if he chose to run against them.

    I'm going to miss him too,though,and did look forward to seeing him at an all-candidates meeting,where the poor kid would have been lucky to get out alive,figuratively speaking.

    DMorris

    ReplyDelete