Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blogger Of The Year?

Today's poll question; which Blogging Tory would you vote for to be the 2010 Blogger of the Year? I have already endorsed Joanne at Blue Like You, the BT site that I visit the most. Her message board is basically a chat room for Tories to discuss all the relevant news of the day. Last year I endorsed Stephen Taylor, who is still one of my favourite media personalities in Canada. I am grateful that he does what he does.

I am not including myself as a candidate in the vote as the one hosting the webpoll. It doesn't seem fair to include myself as an option for a best blogger poll that I'm running on my site. Besides I'm pretty sure that this is a two horse race between Blue Like You and Small Dead Animals. I don't know that I want to get my ass kicked on my own website...

I can't include everyone, so there is an "other" option available if your favourite Blogging Tory did not make the list. Maybe we can have a run-off vote later.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for the vote of confidence Iceman!

    As I've said many times before, Blue Like You is a group effort - and lately more so than ever with my young grandson taking up more of my time, and the recent issues with the server where Sandy and Cynapse jumped to my aid.

    But it is the readers that contribute so much. We are a family. And there is the odd spat now and then, but we're all basically on the same side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I enjoy those blogs very much, I vote for Unambiguously Ambidextrous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta go with my fellow Albertan, the Ardvark. I find myself tipping my hat to him quite often in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iceman, I would have voted for Marx-A-Million but he's not on the list! Okay, okay, I admit, I voted for myself, just because it's the first time I've ever been nominated for anything!

    ReplyDelete