Saturday, July 17, 2010

Do You Believe In Karma?

Today's poll question; do you believe in Karma? That if you do something good or noble for which you are not rewarded, that the probability of something good happening to you increases in the future. Or visa versa, refer to someone as the Devil then three days later depart on a bus tour only to have the vehicle break down and be fixed by a company with the same name as the person you accused of being from Hell. While this might be the premise for the television show My Name Is Earl (which I'm a fan of and you may or may not enjoy), where do you stand on Karma? Is it perhaps that if we all try to be better people that the world will be a better place? Does doing good deeds increase the number of good deeds to go around.

I'm watching Iggy's bus tour, and I'm starting to believe in Karma. What say you?

3 comments:

  1. Karma or not. You can't fix stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Michael Ignatieff story is a great example of bad karma -- I read your post aloud to my wife which brought about spontaneous laughter. Would her response be an example of good karma?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iffy's bus breakdown on day 1,
    was bad karma from throwing Dion under the bus.
    Dion is the better man.

    Having Iffy's broken down bus towed and fixed at Harper Diesel ..... karma, I believe

    ReplyDelete