Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sideshow Bob Rae, the Dipper Whisperer

It is time to cast your vote for your favourite Bob Rae nickname. There were some funny submissions, which I had to whittle down to 8 choices. Right now I am having some trouble making up my mind as to which I am going to vote for, but I am leaning towards Comrade Bob. It works on a few different levels, but so does Sideshow Bob and I like the creativity of the Dipper Whisperer.

Your choices are:

Darth Raeder
Boob Rae
Rainy Day Rae
Comrade Bob
Sponge Bob No-Pants
Sideshow Bob
The Dipper Whisperer
BoDipper

6 comments:

  1. I like "Sideshow Bob" because the real SB character has elements of both evil and insanity,and I think that captures Bob Rae quite nicely.

    DMorris

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition, he was the side-kick to a clown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob has not aged well like a fine wine, he looks unhappy.

    Perhaps he understands his history will not allow him to be trusted with the econmic levers again.

    The front, back, farm team in LPOC:
    a)60 years+
    b)Teletubbies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawd, that's an hilarious list of choices Iceman!

    Sponge Bob No-Pants
    Rick Mercer would even approve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He kinda reminds me of thaf Grimley Wormtongue fellow from the Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Sideshow Bob for the reasons dmorris stated as well as it brings to mind the carny "knife thrower" element. Something that Iffy will soon be familiar with I'm sure.

    Syncro

    ReplyDelete