Sunday, May 2, 2010

Barack Obama Hates Black People

It is incumbent on the President of the United States to protect American people and soil from harm. When I watch this oil slick slamming into the Louisiana coast with their large African American population, I cannot escape the conclusion that Barack Obama must hate black people. Why else would he let this happen? He just sat on his hands in the oval office and watched this tragedy unfold on CNN instead of getting out there and doing something about it. I find this appalling. We should just make Anderson Cooper President, because there is someone not afraid to jump into the hornet's nest.

I would like to start a drive to impeach Obama for not doing something about this disaster sooner; instead he waited while it was coming to America. Shame on you Mr. President. I don't know how you look into that mirror at night!

3 comments:

  1. This piece gets my vote for best ever BT post. Satire, zingers, LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said anything about satire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dare speak against Oblamebush? RACIST!!!!

    ReplyDelete