Friday, May 14, 2010

My New MP: Dona Cadman

Today I signed a lease agreement on a new apartment in the riding of Conservative MP Dona Cadman. I will be emigrating from John Weston's riding in West Vancouver (which he won by over 10,000 votes) to Surrey where Dona won by 1,000 votes. I am excited to be moving on to a new home where I am substantially closer to a greater variety of affordable golf. Ultimately proximity to my favourite golf courses was the single largest contributing factor to my choice of new residence. During my search, I automatically deleted listings from NDP ridings (thanks but no thanks Burnaby). Never in my life have I lived in a riding represented federally by Dippers, and never will I. I don't want a Dipper voting on my behalf in the House of Commons.

6 comments:

  1. I lived in that riding and, even as a CPC supporter, I have to say she is not a very proactive MP.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer these questions, just for yourself
    are you taking a new job
    is this new home closer to an existing job
    check out moving expenses for next years taxes
    lots of goodies on that stmt
    Sorry, closer to golf courses doesn't count.
    don't wait till next tax time, do it now to take advantage of some expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SURREY!?! Have you seen a good shrink lately? Maybe you should. Unless its south surrey (White Rock)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can run into that reporter who made those phony tapes of our PM. Any chance he and the PI are related.
    And why is the cbc so interested in the connection of said PI and the PMO's office but ignore App's involvement with all this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if you have a problem with Surrey, then you have a problem with me! I am now a Surrey boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in your new home. Maybe you can help Ms. Cadman increase her plurality next election.

    ReplyDelete